I'm still here!

Most of you know that I work in the hospitality industry. I will break it down even further...the hotel industry. Busy season is typically May through July and the September-October. I travel for conferences, my clients are holding conferences at the hotel, and our amazing staff work their tails off.

That may be why I haven't posted in a while.

Being busy definitely hasn't stopped us from being a family and taking care of our continuous home improvement projects on our 67 year old home.

This past weekend was spent cleaning up mounds of yard debris, chopping down overgrown bushes, and pruning existing plants.

We hauled away two utility trailers to the yard debris recycling plant. Our goal is to give a clean slate for our landscaper (AKA by brother-in-law, who is a landscaper by trade) who will be coming out this fall.

Before picture...

During picture (as of right now)...

At this point, this past weekend was the last bit that we needed to do to get him ready. Now, I just need to look at Pinterest for ideas of front yards and back yards. I'm thinking a simple, clean cut, and green front yard and a lush (flowers) green backyard with an even bigger garden than what I have right now! I would love to add a sprinkler system but we shall see how our budget is panning out.

Speaking of my garden, have you seen it lately?

Comments

Popular Posts