Where do I begin...

I of course have been contemplating the thoughts of "Should I blog again?" "Do I have time to blog again?" I know I have time. The time I spend lying in bed on my phone mesmerized by all of my friends' posts on Facebook or the times that Isabella is napping on the weekend and I am relaxing watching TV and enjoying the "quiet time."

Do I have quiet time. Is there something wrong in my house if it's quiet. If you know my kids you know that Brody and Isabella do not stop until they are put into bed.

Friends have been asking how the house updates have been going since I haven't updated lately on Facebook.

Here's what we have done since the last update I gave on Facebook.

We cleared out more debris from the back yard. Baltazar, Brody and I did this on Sunday. And there is probably a good one more load from the back.


We also decorated a little more. Here is our living room (we did tear out the broken plaster in between the windows in the living room and added sheetrock). We just need to paint over the sheetrock. Of course, Isabella's room is the pink room!


Baltazar worked out in the front yard to get that cleared up a bit. We still have a ways to go with our landscaping but at least the home looks presentable now from the outside.


What is left to do:
Trim for the inside of all the new windows.
Hang curtains in the bedrooms.
Demolish everything in the kitchen.
Install new tile in kitchen.
Install new cabinetry and counter-tops
Purchase new kitchen appliances. (no more leaks from the dishwasher!)
Landscaping
Have a party

Stay tuned for more updates. I want to share what we are doing.

Of course, I will also share family updates. With our busy lifestyle we always have exciting and adventurous things ahead of us.

See you around!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts